Today in sch during emaths lesson i got back my emaths test paper .... Then i found out tat i score 18 marks only ... After sometime .. i look through my paper looking for mistakes tat i made ... Soon tanks jiu starting doing corrections wif us .. During the checking i saw tat i made a super kns careless mistake ... I go write 339 instead of 399 then wrong lols super sian ah if nt i get 20 marks liao lols ....
After sch i went home wif edmund ... we walk for bout 5 mins till i reach my house ... When i reach home... i go on com and went to bathe ... After 10 mins of bathing i went to play my com even though i was tired ... I went to play mu for bout 30 mins until jh call me go play dota at bnet ..... I used the com from 5 plus to 11 plus lols and finally stopped ..... haha yea end of my post le ... Nxt time will write longer one coz now veri tired i go slp liao ... signing off ....