 Monday, May 31, 2010 AT 7:57 AM
 sat sun ....
Zzzzzzzzz ... phone vibrating ......... Eyes open .... 1 t hing came to my mind .... "" IM LATE "" ROFL .... i answered ... kenny or joe called me i forgot .... cos im still half awake .... I finally woke up ..... ate someting grab T-shirt and pants .... Zhao to soccer ... half-way there ... i stomachache .... I ran home to shit .... Aftertat ran back to street soccer court .... Playing under a scorching hot sun was realli HOT but it was fun =D ...... Went to foodfare eat aftertat .... Den .... celebrate eugene's birthday .... Surprise =D ...... I took alot photos and i tagged u guys in facebook alrdy .... Only im nt in the photo so sad ..... Anyway happy belat ed birthday eugene .. stay happy ....
After soccer =D
Sun . Visit Ahma ( mother side )
pik piak pik piak .... I can hear the droplets of rain when i woke up in the afternoon ..... Sian must go ahma house .... Haha ... anw i went ..... I must b filial to my ahma so i go =D ..... Brought my japanese hw there to do ..... Den slack till dinner time .... Seriously my ahma's food is the best in the world 1 bowl of rice is seriously nt enuff for me but for the sake of other family members i jus have to tarhan =D ..... Soon my ahma took out a treasure that she did nt open for the pass decade ... My mum bought it for my ahma when my mum work as a salegirl ... Imagine how long ... Guess wad tat thing is .... Its a Desert machine .... Manuel one =D ..... Haha .... So my ahma made all those ingredient and we make our own ice ourself ... SERIOUSLY FUN =D
 Desert !!!!
 wakakkaka
|