Little Boey
Lettres d'Amour




Profile:
Junwei Here, Not quite sure about myself either =x .... Anyway Welcome to my blog !
.
Cbox / +Follow Me / Twitter / Tumblr

Credits:
This layout is designed by M Scarlett.
Icons from moonstonedaydreams & weheartit.
Banner from Tumblr.


Monday, January 2, 2012 AT 7:57 AM
Holiday Ended !

My Phuket Trip photos !


Ahhhh .. 2 Weeks of Holiday is really not enough !

1st weeks is to relax my mind and stay at home , play games , play basketball .

2nd week is to go out , activities ! Which includes chalet , friend's 21st birthday and countdown !

Argh ... During the 2nd week I went for checkup for my NS together with Edmund . Took 4 hours. Pending Pes D . As there is something wrong with my heartbeat or stuff . Maybe I drank coffee in the morning or I sleep late ... Anyway, Checkup is one Feb 27 . Hopefully nothing goes wrong ... =)