Little Boey
Lettres d'Amour




Profile:
Junwei Here, Not quite sure about myself either =x .... Anyway Welcome to my blog !
.
Cbox / +Follow Me / Twitter / Tumblr

Credits:
This layout is designed by M Scarlett.
Icons from moonstonedaydreams & weheartit.
Banner from Tumblr.


Sunday, April 1, 2012 AT 8:08 AM
Happy April's Fool


Hello, Happy April's Fool to all of you !

I woke up quite late today .... 3pm to be exact . Guess that I won't be able to sleep early tonight. Well think due to yesterday's pullups , I have minor muscleache around my shoulder area and arms ... Anyway .... I installed dota 2 and I played for few matches ..... Personally feels that it is a mixture of Hon and Dota .... Which I've pickup quite fast though .... Also did not went to play basketball today ... Guess that I really needed to rest my ankle .... And not enough pants to
wear already because I've been playing basketball for consecutive days .




Ahhhh the following pictures of heros that i played ..... Pudge, Tiny and Shadow Shaman. Cool ...