 Monday, April 2, 2012 AT 11:50 AM
 Happy Birthday Mummy !!

Happy birthday Mummy !!! Sorry that I did not celebrate your birthday with you although I gave you a HUG at 12am sharp ! Hehe !!
Woke up at 930am ..... 10am went to gym !!!! Saw teckhan.Did chest,biceps and some triceps and Also abs. =) Ended at 130pm . Lunch together with my gym buddies (Vincent, Stuart). Till around 3-4pm.
Went out again at 530pm. Met up and have lunch at Liang Court in clark quay . Huge group came ! 24 people came ! That was so amazing that we can gather together and have a really good chat. In the 1st place I thought that I'll be awkward with some of the people but that is not the case ! Have a chat with most of the people .... I really hope that we will have another better outing soon since we guys are going to serve the army soon .
After everything, we trained back to yewtee foodcourt to have some supper. Shared some nasi lemak with doreen. Some needed to go home so left Me,teckhan,kenny,eileen and doreen to talk there. Chatted till around 2 plus . Send Doreen to the taxi stand and eileen home.
WHAT A FUN DAY =)
Me and TeckHan.
|