Little Boey
Lettres d'Amour




Profile:
Junwei Here, Not quite sure about myself either =x .... Anyway Welcome to my blog !
.
Cbox / +Follow Me / Twitter / Tumblr

Credits:
This layout is designed by M Scarlett.
Icons from moonstonedaydreams & weheartit.
Banner from Tumblr.


Wednesday, April 4, 2012 AT 9:32 AM
Myself

Just some things that I wana do now .....

  1. I wana change my specs ! ( NS one )
  2. Dye my hair !
  3. Nice Body !
  4. Work .... Maybe ? ( To kill time ) / ($$$$)
  5. Travelling ...
  6. Go out with friends !!
Although I will have high chances of procrastinating .... I will try my best to work towards these few reasons....

Back to today's post .

Haix ....Nice weather today .... Cooling and lazy day ...... Causes me not to go gym today ! Anyway. ... Also cant sleep yesterday ... MUST FIND OUT WHAT CAUSES THAT !!! ...

Woke up at 2pm .... Joined Joe & Co in mac and went NTUC to buy some Milk ... And invited them to my house to see what really is Dota 2 .....


Same thing .... Played bball in the evening ....

And done !