"IF SOMEONE WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE, THEY WILL MAKE AN EFFORT TO BE IN IT"
Particularly in this sentence .... Which means if you like someone, you will try to find ways to get closer/nearer to the person. SOMETHING like that ... Haha ! ( Doesn't really have to be the guy to make the effort ... RIGHT ? ) just some thoughts though * example * Whats in here remain here .. Do not tell anyone unless they had read this post .... #Ifyouknowwhatimean.
Back to topic ... I woke up at 930am sharp because Im going to the GYM !!! Together with the same people .... Vincent and Stuart. Nothing particular in GYM just that I had a BEAR MODE SESSION and ITS FUCKING CROWDED ..... good friday ...
Some sneak peak ! Haha DON NOT REPOST ( JOE PLEASE ) I will fan lian if someone post it on somewhere ! =)
Working hard in gaining mass , Too skinny already. And some tanning if avaliable =x
Went lunch after that treat vincent a sirloin steak as he trained me so much .... Owe him alot. Its sort of a Gym Training fee =x. During lunch saw louis and kenny .... sla
cked till around 250pm and i went home ....
Soon after i reach home .... I went to TANJONG KATONG to eat KATONG laksa .. LOLS .....
Let the picture do the job =)
Went 112 katong ( shopping mall ) to do some window shopping ! And then afterthat walk along the stretch of stalls around there and continued to go parkway parade for some shopping. Went unilqlo to shop. One of the brochure ! One piece ... Although I didnt buy it .... I bought other stuff in there.
Lastly ! Dinner time ! Picture do the job again !
Beancurd is dam nice !! in some road JALAN DUA ROAD.
Ah shit look at the time ..... Tomorrow I'm going to soccer ! 9am .... THIS POST IS LONG ENOUGH ... SHALL STOP HERE .