Little Boey
Lettres d'Amour




Profile:
Junwei Here, Not quite sure about myself either =x .... Anyway Welcome to my blog !
.
Cbox / +Follow Me / Twitter / Tumblr

Credits:
This layout is designed by M Scarlett.
Icons from moonstonedaydreams & weheartit.
Banner from Tumblr.


Sunday, April 22, 2012 AT 9:34 AM
An Update ....

Opps I broke my promise to blog the day after .... Sorry ... 

Arghhhhh .... I forgot what I did for the past few days ! Hmmm let me think .....

Shall start posting stuff from FRIDAY ....

Quite a fun day ! I went to gym .... But this time its a different training .... I did workout on low torso .... Quite a different feeling and painful one  .... Left at 12 plus to meetup together with my fellow peeps* for some shopping in action .... * Joe, kenny, gabriel, wh, zy

Trained there ! And We shopped around Bugis street and Bugis Junction ....

Went to catch a movie in illuma ... PERFECT 2 

A funny yet emotional film .... Talking about a son and a father .... NOT BAD ....

Watched till evening .... 

Went back to Yewtee NTUC to buy some milk and went bball court to find Zw and louis .

END OF THE DAY .... WITH SOME DOTA2 IN ACTION ...