Hi everyone .... This is Yoona !!!! My dream girl ..... And I will still continue to dream .... Dream to see her in person, hopefully it will come true .... Putting song to my blog soon ! Ost from Fashion king .... Very nice ...
What am I doing this few days ?
Watching her =) .... Drama ... Called Love Rain ... Done watching until the latest ( Episode 14 ) .. Waiting for Episode 15 .... Words cant describe how to feel towards this show ... Its leaves a very deep impression on me after watching it ... About LOVE .... Wonder all this will only happen in drama ? Hopefully not ....
What to do while waiting for Love Rain ?
Watch Fashion King lo .... Not bad ... I find the guy very funny . Acting is good .... Watched till Episode 6 for now .... Will still continue to watch it ... Anticipate it =)
Afterthat ?
Getting this .... Transform into a NERD/GEEK soon ... A handsome one =)
Should I blog like this ? More interesting ? Yeah i think i should .... Going gym tomorrow ... Good night world .. And to my dearest yoona =)