Little Boey
Lettres d'Amour




Profile:
Junwei Here, Not quite sure about myself either =x .... Anyway Welcome to my blog !
.
Cbox / +Follow Me / Twitter / Tumblr

Credits:
This layout is designed by M Scarlett.
Icons from moonstonedaydreams & weheartit.
Banner from Tumblr.


Monday, July 2, 2012 AT 2:02 AM
Back ....

Just visiting my blog and realize that there dust in my blog already ... #iyouknowwhatimean .. HAHA

Haiyo ... Getting weaker and weaker ... Or should i say laziness causes me to be weaker as times goes by .... No motivation to go gym already .... 2 months had passed .... Maybe I should hit the gym soon .

Back from Bangkok trip ... Things that you won't experience in Singapore ... High cost of living here .... Wondered how those people earn money back in bkk .... Considered myself lucky as compared to the people there .... Also ... I wana go Korea if I have the money =) before that i think i need to learn some korea language !


END !